NITECORE TM9K TAC 9800 Lumen Rechargeable Flashlight
- The TM9K TAC features a dual switch tail cap switch design for quick and easy manipulation with a single hand. The tail switch can be tapped for momentary-on and fully depressed for constant illumination. It even comes with mode memory retaining the previously used setting, even strobe.
- At 9,800 Lumens, the Nitecore TM9K TAC torch outshines the competition. With a waterproof aero grade aluminum casing and a max throw of 306 yards this can be trusted to survive any harsh environment and assist in search and rescue.
- Its upgraded flashlight ring stabilizes the flashlight grip and prevents accidental rolling. With advanced features such as IP68 rated waterproof, advanced thermal regulation preventing overheating and mode memory, TM9K TAC is a high power flashlight you can rely on during the most precarious operation.
- The TM9K TAC also has a rechargeable 5000mAh Li-ion battery built-in. The TM9K tac is USB-C rechargeable, and comes with a charging cable included. It is even capable of quick charge (QC) technology to speed up the charging process. When the light is connected to a QC power source, the battery status indicator will blink rapidly and the light will be fully charged in a little over three hours. You also can lock out the flashlight to save the battery and prevent accidental activation when it is not in use.
- The mode switch is used to cycle through brightness settings while the light is on or accessing the instant turbo when the light is off. Push the power button while holding mode and release together to lock the flashlight preventing accidental activation. When it’s time for action triple tap mode to unlock the TM9K TAC.
- The TM9K TAC is operated using a dual switch interface on the tail cap; the tactical tail switch turns the light on and off and the Turbo Ready mode button adjusts the output and provides direct access to the strobe and turbo settings.