Nitecore NTC10 Tactical Case
- The Nitecore NTC10 Tactical Case is made from high strength Cordura 1050D nylon, which is lightweight and water resistant. The case can be used in all weather conditions, with a coated surface that can be wiped clean.
- Featuring a hypalon synthetic rubber Molle system, the NTC10 accepts modular attachment which enhances storage capacity. For example, a Nitecore NUP10, NUP20, NDP10 or NDP20 can be attached (sold separately). With this system on the front, the back of the case offers a hook and loop attachment for further storage or customization.
- The NTC10 has reinforced ‘grab and go’ handles to easily carry the case and robust, D-ring zips to access the compartment.
- Inside the case is expandable storage for increased capacity. This includes a zippered compartment, a main compartment and a detachable center divider to separate and organize belongings. Both the main compartment and the divider have hook and loop surfaces, further increasing optional, additional storage facilities.
- Designed for gear storage
- CORDURA 1050D high strength abrasion resistant light-weight nylon fabric
- Coated surface ensures excellent resistance to water and fouling
- Frontal loop field for patch adhesion
- Laser cutting Molle System on the back made from durable Hypalon synthetic rubber for modular attachment
- Main padded compartment with loop surface to accommodate hook-and-loop organizers
- Padded center divider provides modular attachment capability and protects weapon and accessories
- Zippered compartment allows for quick and easy access to all stored tools
- D rings allow for fully ambidextrous operation
- Reinforced hand-held grip
- Weight: 18.2 oz (516g)
- Dimensions: 12.4″ x 6.89″ x 3.15″ (315mm x 175mm x 80mm)